Pi Explained Through Oreos – Video Competition
New year, new competition! We are back and ready to announce a new competition that includes two of our favorite things, pi and cookies. And who better to represent the sweet side of this competition, than the sweetest of them all, Oreos! In this competition you will have to send in a video that explains what pi is. But there’s a catch, you have to use Oreos in the explanation. Send in a link to your video by 3:14pm on Wednesday, March 11 to be included in this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Explain pi using Oreos in a video
- Maximum length: 1 minute 57 seconds (1/2 of pi)
- Send a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:14 March 11, 2020
- $31.41 to spend as you wish at Oreo
- An official Pi Day shirt
- Your video posted to our Facebook page on Pi Day to be seen by the world!